Joy in life is found only in the present moment - when we slow down, open our eyes and really see the beauty around us - in a child's face, in a flower, or in a work of art. This workshop is your invitation to joy...
Here are the details...
- 2 live sessions with Jill
- A course kit filled with goodies mailed to you in time for the workshop
- A great opportunity to gather with girlfriends, spend time with your children, OR take time for a personal retreat while you engage in this creative experience.
Sessions are delivered online via Zoom. There will be an assignment to complete between sessions.
Session 1 - Friday evening at 6pm pst
Session 2 - Saturday at 11am pst
By the end of this workshop you'll have gained:
1) An ability to notice color everywhere and identify hue, value and chroma.
2) Your own palette of favorite colors and the ability to add what's needed to make your home feel more beautiful.
3) A keepsake kit with your completed workbook, your own color wheel, and inspiring images to guide your design efforts.
4) The refreshment that comes from taking time for your own creativity, rest, and inspiration while spending time with encouraging girlfriends.